Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get my eye makeup to look like this?

I really like how this looks...videos, step by step instructions, and recommended products and tools would be much appreciated





ThanxxxHow can I get my eye makeup to look like this?
i wear my makup exactly like that, what i do is put on eyeliner FIRST


close under the eye and above, THEN you put on mascara. for the mascara i would recomended '' great lash'; and for the eyeliner '' covergirl'' have fun! %26lt;3How can I get my eye makeup to look like this?
I do pencil eyeliner. Then a waterproof eyeliner over it. It makes everything stand out. and lasts. and you can try blue eyeshadow to make it pop (:
jus liner on the top and bottom and mascara on the top and bottom and it should b good! have fun and btw miley isnt the best model i suggest findin someone else to get ideas from








good luck!
curl your lashes and apply about 3-4 layers of mascara


then put on black eyeliner and put your eyeliner a little


heavier on the corner your eye





:D
hmm? There's no link...





But if your looking for good makeup video's... search looks on youtube :)
I would love to help but you don't have a link or anything.
Like what?
like what?




















2 points(:
it would help to know what your goin for
no link honey...

No comments:

Post a Comment