Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my eyes look bigger with eye makeup?

THNNXXXHow can I make my eyes look bigger with eye makeup?
use colors that will accent your eye color. the colors will make your eyes pop and give you that natural lookHow can I make my eyes look bigger with eye makeup?
What I always do to make my eyes pop are put white eyeshadow on the inner corner of my eyes and underneath my waterline. Then add black eyeliner ( I use MAC fluidliner) then add false lashes. This is just a daily look with a pop in the eyes. I recommend using Ardell 110 if you want the natural false looking lashes or if you have longer lashes then definitely give ardell 117 a try. You can go to any drugstore to buy these lashes. It's not always necessary to buy high end lashes like MAC. It's on how you apply the lashes to make them appear natural looking.
any kind of somewhat subtle eye shadow, but not shaded over the entire eyelid, make it fade completely before you get to the top of the eyelid. Don't choose a color to drastic that will take away the color and the ';pop'; that you want your eyes to have.


a dark extending mascara, one that doesnt clump your lashes, make EVERY hair stand on its own, almost impossible, just depends on what mascara works for your lashes.


try fading your eyeliner from the inside out, hard to explain without doing it myself.


these eye tricks will work, but for your eyes to stand out you need to concentrate on the rest of your face too... so make sure your lips or blush aren't the things that are taking all the attention away from your eyes!


good luck, and message me if you need anymore explaining!!


:-)
use white eyeliner, doesnt have to be by itself though,


i usually draw my eyeline with black, and right underneath draw a fine line of white,


it makes my eyes look bigger and more attractive
First apply eye shadow to make ur eyes look unique...then apply eye liner. use mascara, use gel rather than black, to avoid dark circles.


U can use kajal if necessary...





To have a good looking eyes, apply potato juice or cucumber juice around ur eyes.
Wear your eye color!


it helps!


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make鈥?/a>


watch this will help u !
white or gold shimmer on the inner corners of your eyes, white eyeliner on your waterlines* , curl and apply black mascara to your lashes.





*waterline: the line of skin above your bottom lashes.
do your regular eye makeup routine BUT dab some white eyeliner or eyeshadow on the inner corners of your eyes. And apply white eyeliner to you water line. it will make your eyes seem bigger and more wide awake.
white eyeliner
frame your face and eyes with nicely shaped eyebrows :)
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment