Friday, January 8, 2010

What eye makeup will look best on me? what do you suggest?

well,


I have medium-dark skin ..its more naturally bronze


i have lighter brown eyes


and i feel like i use the same makeup every day!!





i want some way to make my eyelashes really standout too


i use a curler and mascara but it doesnt work out for me!!





what do u suggest?What eye makeup will look best on me? what do you suggest?
Use a little mascara and a little eyeliner. Than, depending on your outfit I would suggest wearing either black, bronze, dark green, dark blue, or purple eye shadow.What eye makeup will look best on me? what do you suggest?
i woul add a goldish mocha color
greens, khaki with gold
welll i think u should use a noen blue!...but thats my opinion...





good luck!
brown eyeshadow.
go to http://www.beautymonials.com - they have lots of eye makeup tips and video tutorials!!
The mascara you should definetly use is called ';LashExact'; and is made by CoverGirl. It makes my eyelashes stand out so well. There are no clumps at all. It is in a bright purple tube so you can't miss it in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment