Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does eye makeup look weird when....?

you wear nearly black mascara and have brown eyebrows? I try and get mascara in brown shades, but they don't typically come in waterproof which is a must for me. I typically just get it in ';brownish black'; but it still looks more black then brown.Does eye makeup look weird when....?
No, it's not weird at all, it actually looks good that way, I think. The reason you wear mascara is for the length and volume. The darker the color is, the more thick it will appear.Does eye makeup look weird when....?
My eyes are hazel brown/green,


and I notice that with very black mascara my eyes tend to pop more..


I don't think it looks weird, because nobody really looks closely enough to notice whether or not it's black or brown. Good luck!
well im a blonde and i have light brown eyebrows and i use ebony black eye makeup and it looks fine(: i dont think it would look bad on you
I don't personally think it's very noticeable at all.
Um not really. Black mascara usually looks better than other mascaras no matter what eyebrow color you have.
No I do it all the time...black really brightens the color of the eyes.
no not really lol hahahaha :) %26lt;3 hope this helped
I don't think it looks weird at all.... Just remember to not overdo it! lol :]]
no :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment