Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does this eye makeup look prettyy ?

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff34/鈥?/a>Does this eye makeup look prettyy ?
dude omg that is effing gorgeaus!!!!!!Does this eye makeup look prettyy ?
honestly, it's too winehouse for me.





you can still get a similar effect with less liquid on bottom and use powder instead. it will bring your eyes out MORE. unless you want the eyeliner to be the focus of your face...in that case- it looks great!
nothing personal


but ive seen that look done more skillfully


without the cute pose,


your lines looked a little shakey...


try making more sweeping motions with the eyeliner


but other than that


with your skin and hair coloring


it might not look too terrible
i reallyllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll鈥?like it i envy you!! haha





maybe without the inner flick of the eyeliner it would look beter and a tiny bit thinner along the top rim of you eyelid
i personally love the whole ';egyptian'; makup thing, i used to do it to, but my mom told me to stop it because i loooked funy. dang her.
Personally on me I think it would look ridiculous,


but if you have the right face shape ect.. it would look really good :D
yes! its super pretty!
Very :)
Great eye makeup and your very pretty
so pretty! definitly nice eye make up!
very nice eyeliner.. its definitely pretty.
yes i love eye liner but the wing look very slightly too thick


but then you dont want them too thin either
verypretty
its a bit too much for my taste, but it is really pretty!





i just wouldnt exactly wear it every day, but thats just me.
Yes, it's very nice. It reminds me of Twiggy.
it looks really good its totally you
Hot
looks too fake..but it does look cool..but fake
of course. thats how i do mine.
i love your eye-make up i wish i could do that
yahh omg thats really cute
yes but they are a little too bold for me..
GEOGOUS IS THAT U???????????
yeah i love it! except the outer line is a little thick. other than that it's great and you are SO GORGEOUS
i looks awesome on you!!
i guess but i wouldnt wear my eye makeup like that :]
yeah, it's cool. i wish i could do my eye makeup like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment