Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I make cool makeup looks on my eyes?

I need help on making jewel, navy, and glossy looks on my eyesHow can I make cool makeup looks on my eyes?
Jewel: 1) Translucent powder


2)Bottom inner rims with bronze liner for contrast


3)Shadow onlids from minner to outer corners to just above crease


4) Tiny dot of shimmery cream shadow on the inner corners to open up your eyes.


Shades: Gold-Clinique color surge in strike it rich


Green-Milani Eye shadow in clover


PInk-Prestige Eyeshadow in Cayenne


Purple-Maybelline New York Expert Wear in Amethyst


Blue-Mini Bourjois eye shadow in 58





Navy: 1)Highlight underneath to brighten


2) Top, bottom lashes, and inner rims with navy pencil


3) Dust navy shadow on top


4) NAvy mascara


Shades don't matter as long as it is navy





glossy:


1) waterproof brown pencil


2) Neutral shimmery shadow


3) Small amount of clear eye gloss (Mac clear gloss)


4) To coats of waterproof mascara


Shadow shades: Doesn't matter as long as they are somewhat close to your skin colorHow can I make cool makeup looks on my eyes?
There are some really good makeup sites out there. I found the covergirl website pretty good and they have some cool glittery colours. Just make sure whatever you do use the right colour that goes with ur eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment