Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How come the makeup I wear on my eyes looks lighter close up?

I wear brown liner and when applying, it's a nice, light color, but when I stand back, the liner looks brown/ black? It's not any heavier, just darker. And is there a way to make the liner look just as light as it is close-up?





Thanks! :)How come the makeup I wear on my eyes looks lighter close up?
If you're doing it in front of a mirror, sometimes the light reflects especially bright closer up. I've noticed that when I step back from a framed mirror, the light's reflection is sometimes shadowed by the frame, which makes my reflection look darker. Plus, when you're looking close up, you may be able to see more of the light-reflecting flecks in the liner. Perhaps try switching to a lighter shade.How come the makeup I wear on my eyes looks lighter close up?
It depends on the light. Have you notice your hair looks lighter in the sun light than when you are inside your house. It could also depend if you wore an eye shadow under the eye liner. Try to use an eye prime, go to ELF to find one.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eye_p…
if you put on alot, then it comes off like that. next time, make a line with it on your hand before buying it.


how bout, after putting it on, take a Q-tip with some lotion on it, and rub it lightly over it, that will make it appear softer. but not too much cause it will wipe away all your makeup goodluck =)
Try brown eyeliners from other brands, that look lighter in the tube.


OR


Pat some foundation powder on your eyeliner after it has dried.
It's because you're close up so you can actually see the colors.
blend, use darker colors.





but generally, thats how all make up is


you have to smudge liner in to the eye lashes.
maybe if you use a lighter shade of brown, it'll look normal from far. :)
do some blending

No comments:

Post a Comment