Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can i make my eye makeup look like this? (pic)?

http://www.freewebs.com/asdefrgthyju/





^the picHow can i make my eye makeup look like this? (pic)?
You need an eyeshadow primer, black eyeshadow, black eye liner, an eyelash curler and black mascara. Use the eyeshadow primer on first then use an black eyeliner on your lash lines and inner rims of your eyes. Then use a eyeshadow brush to apply the black eyeshadow. Pat it on your eyelid so it doesn't fall under your eyes. If it does, use a Q tip and dip it in eyemakeup remover and remove the excess eyeshadow. Then curl your eyelashes 3 times, for 20 seconds each. When your done, apply a black waterproof mascara to your top and bottom lashes. 2-3 coats on the top, and 1 coat on the bottom.





Urban Decay is great for that kind of makeup. They have an eyeshadow primer, and lots of black eyeshadows.


For eyeliner, try a Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner in Black and get their angled eyeliner brush too.


For eyelash curler, Revlon is good for a cheap choice, but if you can try Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I think you'll like it.


For mascara, I heard Diorshow was good, but I've never tried it, I use Covergirl Waterproof mascara and I works great.





Hope I helped!!! %26lt;good luck%26gt;How can i make my eye makeup look like this? (pic)?
Eyeliner, a curly cue, black mascara





she probably did the smokey eye

No comments:

Post a Comment