Monday, April 26, 2010

I need to learn how to apply eye makeup for an evening look?

does anyone know any websites that have good instructions and pictures or know of any books I can get? Or can you give me detailed instructions ?I need to learn how to apply eye makeup for an evening look?
http://www.pageantrymagazine.com/magazin鈥?/a>





is a good site as a beauty therpist myself you usually wear a highlighter under your eyebrow this is usally a shimmering white, apply a brown to your socket and a darker one at the outter corners blending inwards apply dark mascara and a brown liner underneath the eyeI need to learn how to apply eye makeup for an evening look?
visit:bbc.co.uk/slink and click beauty bible..
evening you where it darker
polishing like drawing coloring do
Go to maccosmetics.com look under ';Looks';
APPLY SOME CHILLY POWDER
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment