Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get my eye makeup to look like this (pic included)?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i153/thisisjunk/Aishwarya_Rai26.jpg





I have tried s many different things....if anybody could help that wood be great! ^.^





Thank you :DHow do I get my eye makeup to look like this (pic included)?
Wear two coats of very black mascara, and black liquid liner. =]How do I get my eye makeup to look like this (pic included)?
The 1st answer basically got it right. First, curl your lashes. Then put on mascara. Get the volumizing kind. Then use liquid black eyeliner on your top lid and use anohter coat of mascara.
get lash blast mascara and cover girl liquid eyeliner. that's what i use and i look like her with the makeup.
liquid eyeliner does the trick..just outline your top lid with it and wherever you want it thicker apply a thicker line..very easy
black liquid eyeliner thicker on the outter part of ur top eyelid and black volumizing mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment