Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who is going around telling so many young girls they need a lot of eye makeup to look pretty?

no guy I know likes a girl to wear lots of eye make upWho is going around telling so many young girls they need a lot of eye makeup to look pretty?
i'm guessing your referring to the raccoon eyes that seem to be so popular?


I don't know who's doing it, but when i catch them i plan to rip them a new anal sphincter!


another look i detest is the one my partner calls 'spakfiiler face' where the makeup is plastered on so thick you could slice layers of it off and still not see the face.Who is going around telling so many young girls they need a lot of eye makeup to look pretty?
I think MANY people really can't tell weather others make up is alot or the right amount.Even people who do there makeup mostly can't tell the difference.Yes, the media has done alot but we can't blame the media for everything. Some people just choose to cake up there faces not taking the time and effort to apply it properly.To be honest your perception of too much makeup probably won't be my same out look on it being ';too much'; because I believe makeup is also an art form and your face is a blank canvas.And that there's absolutely nothing wrong with being bold and daring with your makeup.But, we can definitely agree that there is a boundary between a person looking like a clown and artful/professional.
i agree completely however





if you know how to put it on right (the whole eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara thing) then go for it! as long as it makes you feel confident and beautiful, then i say why not? (as long as you don't look like an idiot though and you know you are wearing to much. but idont think young girls should be wearing that much makeup, so i agree.
depends on the guy.


and u wont get a definite answer cos every girl has her reason.


for me, its cos i express myself through makeup.


if im feeling plain, i'll wear black eyeliner.


fun i wear purple


confident i'll blue.


sad or something gray


natural brown.


its different for every girl.
totally agree with you!!!


i am a 20 year old girl and i can't stand it! it looks so trashy when a young girl(12 yrs - 20 yrs) layers on thick black eyeliner...





sometimes a little mascara is pretty but whoever started the whole ';as thick as a finger'; thing really should be told.





ahhhhh vent.





:)
I don't know.


I do wear a lot of eye makeup (mainly just loads of mascara), but I only do this because I like the look of long, thick lashes.


And I think I look better with longer eyelashes haha.


I don't really knoww.
I agree...less is more. I guess the makeup commercials always have models wearing a TON of makeup, and girls try to duplicate that maybe?
i agree! It looks so trashy! i mean i experiment with lots of makeup bc i want to be a makeup artist but i dont go out in public with all that junk on my eyes...
I like to wear eyeshadow because I love to experiment with colours and effects. It can be a form of art. I love colour.
models,actress,media,plus they feel insecure about their true beauty//////
the media
they don't feel good about themselves being natural so they cover themselves with a mask
girls love to experiment with makeup and their looks
idk some girls just wear a lot.... maybe its because they are insecure
Who cares? I do it for me.
the world

No comments:

Post a Comment