Monday, April 26, 2010

When I go for smokey eye look or use eyeliner, it just looks like I am wearing way too much makeup?

Or like a clown or have a black eye..


How can I fix this?


or does it just seem this way because i look kind of younger.. or because i rarely use eyeliner or alot of makeup?


thanksWhen I go for smokey eye look or use eyeliner, it just looks like I am wearing way too much makeup?
Try brushing the black powder right on the lashes, it's less harsh than eyeliner.When I go for smokey eye look or use eyeliner, it just looks like I am wearing way too much makeup?
Hmm, it might be because your eye liners too heavy. Try drawing a small line then smudge it along. It'll make the eyeliner look lighter and won't be too much. Or instead of using black eye liner you could try using a gray instead :) It might look better since you look younger.





x
depends on your age and face and eye shape it could just be how you look, but laos it could be how you do the smokey eye, you could be doing it wrong, look up panacea on you tube





help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As7o4mmD6QB0vGqVVl8UKojsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090828205852AAWTAf2
hmmmm it could be just you..? Depending on what age you are? im 13, and would never do a smokey eye look to school or anything like that lol. I'm using black brown eyeliner on my waterline, and it just softens the features of the face.and its not like a super light brown so you can't see it, it's like a dark brown but so nice, maybe try that? :) %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment