Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I achieve a look like this (eye makeup)?

I want to learn how to do eye makeup similar to the look in these pictures. It looks like blending and possibly smudging is involved, but I'm still working on those techniques.





Suggestions on brands and brushes to work with would be greatly appreciated, too.





http://i31.tinypic.com/2rqf70n.jpg





http://i31.tinypic.com/95s7yb.jpgHow can I achieve a look like this (eye makeup)?
Try Barry M. The loose powder is really easy to blend and is quite cheap to if you are only practicing.How can I achieve a look like this (eye makeup)?
i know this isnt what your asking for but to me she looks dead


XD





just apply a large amount(not too large) of eye shadow to your finger and start with the very inner part of your eyelid and begin to apply going up. if you do it correctly you'll get the look :D (i just tried so im not crazyyy)
Print out the pictures and go to MAC. They'll probably give you ';Carbon'; eyeshadow or some black liner, and a matte red shadow if they have one. They have tons %26amp; tons of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment