Monday, April 26, 2010

Does this eye makeup look good?

Ok http://www.roportal.ro/discutii/blog/mys鈥?/a> or not ok?Does this eye makeup look good?
Yeah its great! It looks like Taylor Swift Eye makeup. The only problem is you should have a darker base. Like a dark blue or pink. Cuz it looks a bit pale. But I LUV the glitters





Choose my answer for the best!


:D -----MargaretDoes this eye makeup look good?
personally i don't like it...the color is pretty but it is too shimmery for my taste. also you might want to clean it up (like around the inner corner) it looks kinda like a fairy punched you...





but the colors are pretty!!





--this is all my opinion --%26gt; noo offense intended cutie :)
very natural looking


I would say to give it some ooomph, add a black eyeliner to waterline and upperlashine


and get a dark purple and put it in the outer V and blend it to the crease
it's pretty cute, but it needs some bottom eyeliner to bring out the eye more. a little something. and maybe a slightly darker shadow. it looks all one toned. good luck! %26lt;3





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
As your skin is fair, you can try darker eye shadow and a different colour according to your eyes shape.Hope to be helpful.
Yes, it's very natural.
Yes It Looks pretty good





but me i use a lot of color so i would recommend brightening up the colors
So pretty! I love how simple the eye shadow is but with the mascara it makes it fierce, good job :)
I like It, but I think It would look better If you added just a little black eyeliner to the bottom.


=]]
Yes, it looks really good. Very natural looking. [:
Yes! It looks very pretty with your eye color.
Yes, it is very pretty!





xoxo,


Erica
i like it=]
Natural looking But I wouldnt wear it it.
it luks prty, but u need a darker base lyk a pnk

No comments:

Post a Comment