Monday, April 26, 2010

What colour makeup looks good with my eyes?

I have jade green eyes, and I wear a lot of eyeliner. I want to change wearing makeup. What colours would look good with my eye colour?What colour makeup looks good with my eyes?
I think a black eyeliner and mascara, and then a purple or gold eyeshadow would look really pretty. You could also do the purple for the eyeliner if you wanted to.What colour makeup looks good with my eyes?
you should try like the smokey eye look i s hard to explain in writing so sorry if it doesnt really make sense... but instead of eyeliner use black eye shadow as eyeliner makes a big difference and looks better..black mascara..and right above you lashes use black eyeshadow and kind of blend it with a shimery gold above that and it like a fast smokey eye look but i always get complements on how i do my make up so i hope i could help and good luck
greens eyeshadow , mmm , maybe some royal blues , and black , gray , toffee , i dont know about the browns .. maybe silvers and golds , what else ??





black , white , plums and purples ...





black mascara wud look the best on ur eyes ..
eyeliner- brown


mascara- brownish pink


eyeshadow- light orangish yellow


blush- light natural pink


lips- light pink lipgloss


with these ideas you can make your eyes really pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment