Monday, April 26, 2010

Does my eye makeup look ok in ths pic?

yea i know its not a very good pic and its black and white but just yea...





http://i10.tinypic.com/8fy3m2o.jpgDoes my eye makeup look ok in ths pic?
It looks really pretty! I wish I could do my eyes like that..mine usually just smudges etc.





And to the comment about your nose..your nose is fine!!


there is nothing wrong with it..so ignore that jerk who said it was crooked..it's not!!!...sorry I just had to say that (:








XxDoes my eye makeup look ok in ths pic?
gorgeous, i like how it doesnt look messy and it makes ur eyes pop
U can't see it Duh!!!!!!!!!
yes they look nice, i think they could look better if you did little flicks at the side of your eyes with liquid eyeline, this extends the length of your eye a bit and makes them look nicer if you do ti right. x
cant really tell you wearing any


and your nose looks crooked
Yes, but the shimmer near the inner eye may be a little much for everyday wear. Fine though for night makeup.
Very pretty and well done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment