Monday, April 26, 2010

How can i get mary-kates gothic doll eye makeup look?

i love the look of mary-kate's eyeshadow its like a gothic doll but do you know how she got her eyeshadow like this? what MAC products would achieve this?


thanks


xx


here is the link:


http://www.sugarscape.com/298986/mary-kates-new-lookHow can i get mary-kates gothic doll eye makeup look?
That actually looks close to one color scheme I've been using for a while now. I use a dark warm plum color, if you must use MAC the closest I saw to what I use is Shadow Lady, I use Loreal and its basically the same color just a bit darker, sorry I cant remember what the color was called I've had it for a while and the names rubbed off. I apply it with a large brush starting at the outer corner of the eye and going along the crease sweeping down from the crease to the edge or the eyelid. For the bottom I use a eyeliner brush that has long since lost its fine point, which makes for a softer line, and again starting at the outer corner, sweep the brush toward the inner corner. Its really not as hard as it looks. It also seems like she has brown-black or soft black eyeliner smudged just at the outer corners or the eye and the inner rims of the eye, personally I use a bright black eyeshadow for the outer corners and blackest black eyeliner for the inner rims, but that's just me, I think it makes it look a bit more dramatic. Hope this helps.How can i get mary-kates gothic doll eye makeup look?
face: apply foundation and concealer as regular.


eyes: eyeshadow;


1) apply primer


2) apply light brown/brown all over lid hitting alittle of crease and bottom lashline also.


3) apply a very thin line of eyeliner on top close to lashes as possible


4) apply mascara to top and bottom lashes





LIPS: apply red lipstick.
Use a beige color and apply all over (even under the eyes).


Use a darker color on the crease.


Line your eyes with some glittery orange eyeliner.


Put on Mascara.





Thats the basic version.


All it is, is basic browns with orange.
she looks scary.
u can find a video on you tube

No comments:

Post a Comment