Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm looking for eye makeup glitter..any suggestions?

I'm going to Vegas this weekend and I want something that will stay on for a long time.I'm looking for eye makeup glitter..any suggestions?
M鈥鈥


works amazing.





or





URBAN DECAY.





:)I'm looking for eye makeup glitter..any suggestions?
I've seen alot of glittery makeup, go check out the makeup stores in the mall.They even have blue pink and red glittery eyeliners
MAC has the longest lasting, shimmery or glittery eyeshadow and they may actually have a liner with glitter. Also they may have an eye primer for shadows that help the make-up stay on. I use one from MAry Kay but I believe clinque has a good one too.
M.A.C works great! Apply it with a little water and it will stay forever!
The body shop has some great makeup. I worked there for a while and it seemed to stay on for quite a long time!
Rimmel Metallic Eye Gloss in Kensington. :) pretty and silver and stays on for a while.
I use an eye glitter make-up called Aqua-proof. It comes in lots of colors and looks fantastic! I'm sure you'll love it! You can get it pretty much anywhere, but it's not just some cheap generic stuff, it's really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment