Monday, April 26, 2010

Tips for getting this eye makeup look?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rthw6xr4N5g





The picture between :06 and :10, any tips on accomplishing that smokey eye look?





Thanks!%26lt;33Tips for getting this eye makeup look?
Smoky Eyes are pretty straightforward, and once you've mastered it, you can try variations with all sorts of colors.





First, sweep a light, shimmery silver or white all over the lid area, concentrating on the inner corner or your eyes. Then, brush a medium shade of gray over the ball of your eyelid, and line the outer edge of your bottom lashline with this medium color.





Next, grab a smudger brush or a liner brush, and wet it. Rub it around in a black shadow (I prefer these over liners because they blend easier and get a more authentic 'smoky' look) Line the top lashline, right next to the lashes, with this black shadow. Don't extend all the way to the inner corner, otherwise you'll cover up the white glittery shade. Keep the line thicker as you get to the outer corner. Finish with several coats of a volumizing mascara.Tips for getting this eye makeup look?
she has all the products she uses on the side, if you have those items then use your primer so you dont crease your eyeshadow,





then use your base: take the NYX black bean jumbo pencil, simply a black cream eyeshadow and put it a little above your lid





take a dense fluffy brush and slightly blend it upwards not even passed your brow bone just blend it enough to make it look like it is fading upward because you can see she doesn't have a intense smokey eye.





then take a less dense brush and dust the silver pigment ( a dust form eyeshadow) lightly over the black





put a more concentrated amount of that silver on your outer tear duct area (close to your nose).





use a the black bean under the eye lightly and smudge it out with silver pigment.





and thats allll. you really need to lashes to make the look complete i think. good luck!
Ok, so I do a really quick smokey eye but I get lots of compliments aha. so when I do my smokey eye I start with a shimmery white on the inner corner of my eyes. then I take a light grey and cover my whole lid. Then I use a dark grey on half my lid (the outer half) then I go back with the lighter grey (this is with a small flat brush or you can use your finger) and i go from the inside out to blend it together. I buy those big pallets of eye shadows, or just find a brand you like and use their greys. Also I have like loose glitter and i put it on top of everything when I smooth it out. Finish it with black eyeliner on the top lash and water line and mascara on the top and bottom lashes. Hope that helped a little :)
link dont work

No comments:

Post a Comment