Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I do my eye makeup so that I look really good?

I want to use black eyeliner, all across my eyes, but every time I line the botton lashes, my eyes look smaller. I want my eyes to look really big. They're very blue, so I think that if I could brign them out more, it would complete my look.





I always see celebrities with their eyes fully lined and they look great, even if they have naturally small eyes (I don't.). Can anyone help?How can I do my eye makeup so that I look really good?
What you should do is the line the inner part of the lower lid with a white liner, the white gives your eyes the illusion of looking larger. Then put the black liner just under the lower lashes. It is best if you use an actual pencil instead of liquid liner. You then would just slightly smudge both the top and bottom of your lashes. Finish with a lengthening and thickening mascara.





I personally prefer to only put the black liner above my top lashes starting at the same point as your pupil and working outward. Put a heavy mascara on. This way you get that awesome Doe effect.How can I do my eye makeup so that I look really good?
on the tear ducts of your eyes put white eyeliner


blend





brown liner on edges of lower lashes





smokey eye on top





tons of mascara





xx
yes, eyeliner is made to make your eyes look smaller.


what I'd suggest is there's an actual brand that makes eyeshadows/eyeliners/mascara for individual eye colors that compliments them.
just put a little around your eyes
Maybe you could try a navy blue eyeliner.
i don't use black all the time.


usually i use a light brown color that helps me a bit.
blue eyeliner only on the top lashes =]
One way to make your eyes pop is to line the top lid in between the lashes, not on the lid. Brush the eyeliner in between the lashes then do the rest of your makeup. This has changed my look dramatically.
well, eyeliner really does bring out your eyes but they make your eyes small. if you still want to you eyeliner, try using other eye makeup as well. to get rid of circles under your eyes, put concealer. as for eyeshadow, always make sure you dont go beyond the crease. only apply on the lid. i learned that from look alike! so yeah, try nice funky eye shadow colors but never put too much. it will bring out your eyes but look tacky. good luck!
  • eye look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment