Saturday, December 26, 2009

3 eye makeup looks... which do you like?

So last night, you guys picked your favorite eye look out of two that I had done, and now today I've done two more. Two of them are really similar... this time I'm not going to tell you which one is my favorite! The answer that gives the best explanation why they like it will win 10 points!





http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/p鈥?/a>


http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/p鈥?/a>


http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/p鈥?/a>3 eye makeup looks... which do you like?
The purple look really plays off your gorgeous brown eyes.





Purples tend to contrast brown in a subtle way which gives the eye a pop of color where its needed. I like that you didnt go overboard with the purple, otherwise it would have just looked tacky.





My second favorite is the blue/green. It still looks great but I feel the purple is still my number one pick.





Good luck with all of your makeup endeavours!3 eye makeup looks... which do you like?
the second look is definitely the best. As you might know purples and pinks are great hues for us brown-eyed girls. ;) In fact the Almay line, along with other lines that do the color palettes specifically designed for various eye colors, includes purple as the main color for their Brown eyed collection. The color makes brown eyes pop, and adds a nice smokey drama as well. But it can also be played up to be fun and sparkly, which is more of the look you've got going.
I like the purple one if you're going to a party or want it to catch someone's eye. If I were looking for more subtle I would go for the last picture with the green shadow and purple/blue eyeliner, because it's more of a day look, which is great for school!
i prefer the first one with the blue but i also think the others really look nice on u aswell ive always wanted brown eyes and really envy you lol


i think personally u could wear all 3 on times daytime look to nite time look just wear whatever colour makes you feel more comfortable but whatever you wear im sure it will look good
i rlly like the second one. bc it was done very very nicely and it doesnt look trashy or ne thing. and the color looks rlly good with you eye color. nice choice!





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i like the second one because it is fresh and chic you could wear it anywhere day or night from schoo;l to a club or from a family gathering to a school dance
I LIKE THE SECOND PIC. IT BRINGS OUT HER BROWN EYES.





http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j212/p鈥?/a>



purple also add abit ov mascara or any eyeliner 2



I like the blue, it makes your brown eyes look bigger, mysterious and exotic
Purple, it goes better with your skin tone and eye color.





Pretty eyes, I love your bottom lashes.
they all look good with your eyes, but i think i like the first one the best.. if you can't decide, switch off.
I love the purple one! Because it has like really nice color!! And it is my fav color! Purple is like really hot!
the purple definitely! :]
i would have too say the blue one because it's bright and you can see it.
i like the makeup in the second picture.


gorgeous :)
I like the second one the best
I like the first one the best.
THE SECOND ONE
i personally like the purple one ! because i feel like it catches your eyes more!
first i want 2 know how did u do it then my favvvvvvvvv is the purple one it brighten ur eye color
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment