Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How Can I get my Eye Makeup look like this? Pleaseeee!!?

I want it to look like this......any tips???





http://photobucket.com/image/aj%20or%20a鈥?/a>How Can I get my Eye Makeup look like this? Pleaseeee!!?
I absolutely adore Angelina's look, she's so classic and timeless.





First I would even out your skin tone with your favorite foundation, I personally prefer a mineral foundation.





The apply a shimmery cream/white eyeshadow on the browbone and then a nude color a little darker than your skin tone and apply it all over the top lid and crease.





Next apply a brown eyeliner to the inner half of the top lid, but apply it very close to the lashline.





Then, apply a black liquid eyeliner to the outer half of the eye, gradually thickening the line and extend this line a little passed to outer corner of your eye to give it a ';winged'; look. Keep in mind the more you extend passed your eye the more exotic you'll look.





Then apply several coats of black mascara combing your lashes between applications.





Finally find a lip liner in a nude/neutral color and apply in all over your lips. Then apply a clear lipgloss and VOILA! You're done!How Can I get my Eye Makeup look like this? Pleaseeee!!?
Liquid waterproof eyeliner first and then trace over with a pencil eyeliner, start with a thin line and then make it thicker as you get to the end and then mascara on top and bottom
simple! just use a bit of eyeliner at the end of ur eyes and some good mascara. also put some white shimmery eyeshadow right under the eyebrows.....';D
its just a simple winged eye. use liquid!! eyeliner outline your eye and as you get to the end wing it up make it as think as thin as u want
it looks like shes wearing a little bit of brown eyeliner and mascara:]

No comments:

Post a Comment