Saturday, December 26, 2009

Unique eye makeup looks?

So I love wearing a lot of eye makeup (it's the only makeup I wear on my face) because I have kinda small eyes, and makeup excentuates my eyes and makes them look bigger. The only makeup look I've ever really done is semi-thick black eyeliner, but I'm getting sick of it. Every girl at my school wears black eyeliner, so I want to stand out. What are some makeup looks that aren't too crazy, but are still unique and noticeable? Pictures would be wonderful.Unique eye makeup looks?
Buy some eyeshadow palettes, so you've got a big choice of colours, and palettes are much cheaper than building up a collection of seperates





Just experiment with those, starting with just wearing one colour, then start using 2 or 3 and blending them





Look for panacea81 on Youtube, she's an amaaazing eyeshadow artist, watch a few tutorials, get some ideas





Good luckUnique eye makeup looks?
Try mixing up your eyeliners, you can use purple ( Almay in drugstores carries it.) and it usually brings out green and/or brown eyes. You can also use blue eyeliner. Use a shimmery base color as eyeshadow like a bronze. It looks really nice.
Buy a Vogue magazine for interesting ideas. Some will be too far out but you just may find what you are looking for. There will be over 100 examples of eye make-up ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment