Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which eye makeup looks better?

i want to do my makeup either leopard print or zebra print tomorrow.





idk which one tho @_@ which would look better on me?





prints:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/33679504@N0鈥?/a>


my eye:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/33679504@N0鈥?/a>





i will do the print over the silver with the eyeliner and the cat eye thing.


i might not do hte jewel as it will interfere with my glasses %26gt;.%26lt; lol





which looks better tho the zebra or the leopard?Which eye makeup looks better?
I say the zebra without the jewel. It looks uber rad.





X鈾Which eye makeup looks better?
Wow, both designs are really awesome! I say go with the zebra print, since a lot of people have already done leopard designs. Also, if you don't mind some constructive criticism: rather than pulling the silver eyeshadows all the way up to your brow, highlight it with a color close to your skin tone starting from half to three-fourths of the way between your crease and brow. And toss the jewel. If you really want one, go for a smaller sized one.

No comments:

Post a Comment