Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What eye makeup would look the best with my eye color?

Just starting to wear makeup and wondering what eye shadow and eyeliner I should do on my eyes.


What would look the best?


http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/GrApEJeAnS/Myeye.jpgWhat eye makeup would look the best with my eye color?
black or brown eyeliner,


black mascara,


and deep purple or green eyeshadow.


(:What eye makeup would look the best with my eye color?
i'd say some deep metallic browns, that would give your eyes a real sparkle.


and some liquid liner on top then abit of smokey black eyeliner on the bottom.
I would need to see your whole face.





but browns and golds look good on dark eyes.


stay away from pinks and whites.


purple or black liner (pencil or liquid depending on your look)


and a good thick brown mascara.
Hi!


you have pretty eyes!


Google green/hazel eyes and looks for them, or search makeupalley.com





Fabulous sites!
black eyeliner, and some gray eyeshadow, w/ black mascara:)

No comments:

Post a Comment