Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get my eye makeup to look like this?

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/thing?id=365鈥?/a>


I want it to look just like that. Please help!How do I get my eye makeup to look like this?
well first of all that is hard..that is high fashion make up...an is olny best for modles not regular plp...just me happy of what u got.How do I get my eye makeup to look like this?
A lot of that is airbrushed but mainly it's smokey eyes you can get by lining your eye with a black eye liner, then using dark colors (like grey or black) or eyeshadow and line around eyes (blending it in). use a light (pink as shown in picture) eye shadow for top of lids. Looks like she has fake eyelashes too..so for that look I would recommend that as well.
mekanik_85_2010
well u either u have a friend help you or ur mom or try to get it similar to dat

No comments:

Post a Comment