Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of eye makeup would look good on me?

I'm 13 and not quite sure how to were make up that looks good on me. I have fair skin with fairly long blonde hair and blue eyes. I have a whole make up kit (Eyeliner, eye shadow of every color imaginable, mascara, blush and lip gloss) So, what kind do you think would look good on me? AND DON'T SAY NONE.What kind of eye makeup would look good on me?
The best eyeshadow for blue eyes is brown. By using opposites it intensifies thee natural color of your eyes. I have blond hair too and I use a brown mascara so I don't look over-the-top. Keep it simple and natural.What kind of eye makeup would look good on me?
Since you are a teenager, you can actually wear blue eyeshadow and get away with it. If I were you, in the day time I would wear eyeliner (not too think, though), mascara and a colored lip gloss (no lipstick). At night, I would some eyeshadow. You could either practice in the bathroom with the help of your mom, best friend, sister, etc. Or go to the mall and get a make over. They can give you free make up tips. Honestly, natural looking for the daytime and dramatic for the evening is the best thing to remember in my book. Oh, my girls follow this rule, too. Don't worry about having to wear make up every day because its good to give your skin a breather. And guys generally don't care for all the make up.
Blue eyes really dont need alot of eyeshadow because they already have a bold color in their eyes. But, my sister has blue eyes and she wears tans,cremes,golds,coppers during the day. For a bolder look the dark browns, dark purples, and greys look very nice. For a natural look wear brown eyeliner because black with the blue will look too harsh, and if you wear dark eyeshadow wear liquid black eyeliner, or just pencil black. Lip glosses- stick to a light pinkish color. Red clashes with the blue in your eyes. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27126鈥?/a> Blush you should always wear, it brings a little color to your light face. Mascara always wear no matter what!





http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=16326鈥?/a>
i think the best colour eyeshadow for your description is blue, or maybe even a blue eyeliner. it will make your eyes look big and bright! :) and a little bit of black eyeliner on the top and a small amount on the bottom would look cute aswell, with mascara ofcourse! have fun experimenting anyway, it all depends on what colours you prefer!
Thirteen is a young age to start wearing make out darling! But honestly.. that's just my oppinion! Now I'm 16.. and not to brag, but I'm exilent at it! Here's my thoughts.


Go with a gold shimmer eye shadow cream, it's way IN and ah-dorible!


Go with a good mascara, duh, and maybe a dark dark brown liner.


No gloss.. that's just retarted.





Welcome!
The kind of eye makeup that would look good on you is:


-a thin line of brown eyeliner on your lower lash line,


-curled upper eyelashes using an eyelash curler, and


-one coat of clear mascara on you upper and lower eyelashes. I think that would look good on you.
hey, im 13, too. id say brown eyeliner. bottom only. itll make your eyes pop, %26amp;%26amp; since im guessing you have a fairer complexion(no really pale just not extremely dark) black would look too thick. get a gold or tan shadow %26amp;%26amp; just some gloss. anything else looks trashy at an age this young trust me i used to wear so mcuh %26amp;%26amp; i looked like a clown now i kee it natural(:
Lavender, lilac, sand, pebble, stone, gravel, white cloud and green eyeshadow, lavender, lilac or soft charcoal eyeliner, soft black or black/brown mascara, no blush and any lip gloss would look great.
Since you have blue eyes go with some browns and greens and also some reds but not to bright,also try using neon colors and soft and hot pinks hope this helps :)
the best kind of eye makeup that looks good on fair skin tone is like a light brown or warm pink... and brown eyeliner instead of black.
um blue and purple take a risk
why do you need make up???

No comments:

Post a Comment