Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I make my eye makeup look like Aubrey O'day? Picture included?

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/wenn1864930__oPt.jpg





i love this black eyeliner and eyeshadow look please teach me!How can I make my eye makeup look like Aubrey O'day? Picture included?
It looks like she has false lashes on.





There's obviously black liner on both top and bottom, the false lashes, and a grayish-light blue shadow on the bottom and top lids. And some silver in the inner corners of her eyes.





If your eyes aren't light blue like hers, no matter how much you copy her makeup it won't look the same. If you have green eyes, I'd suggest going with a greenish gray instead of bluish gray. Brown eyes you can probably do either.





Also, with a dramatic eye like that, go nude on the lips (like she did in the picture). You could end up looking like a tranny hooker if you have dramtic eyes AND lips. :)How can I make my eye makeup look like Aubrey O'day? Picture included?
Found a picture of the same night (i think) where you can see the top lid better. but you're a Perez reader. so you prob already saw this:


http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/jadore_cover_party_12_wenn1892750__oPt.jpg Report Abuse

black eyeshadow along the eye lid don't go to far up with it tho





black eye liner under the eye





white eyeliner on the bottom inner ledge





long false eyelashes
Although she looks good, I personally find the girl Andrea more attractive. Aubrey looks like she tries too hard.
black eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, and false eyelashes~
she is not a skank. i love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment