Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color eye makeup would look best on me?

I have brown hair, hazel eyes, and a pale complexion. I was wondering what color eye shadow would look best on me? I'm thinking of buying a really hot pink color with sparkles for wearing out to clubs. Any suggestions?What color eye makeup would look best on me?
These CoverGirl products will go great with your eye color, skin tone, and hair color!





-Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Shadows in rosy outlook or champagne


-Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Shadows in cafe au lait or dance party


-Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in country woods or shades of grayWhat color eye makeup would look best on me?
Plums, greens, khaki, browns and purple
browns and tans. some with light pink tones. for going out get darker browns with suttle colors. dont' get pink sparkles...im going to gag. are u in 7th grade??
i think shades of purple =] if you want somthing showy...however i think it depends on the occasion. so if you want to look natural then browns and tan colours never go wrong with colours close to ur skin tone. wear eyeliner to :) brings the eye to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment