Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What eye makeup would look good on me?

here is a picture http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/h鈥?/a> i am the one on the way right. what eyeshadows would you suggest? my eyes can sometimes be green, and sometimes be blue. depending on my eyeshadow/shirt/lighting.What eye makeup would look good on me?
mace always worksWhat eye makeup would look good on me?
Depends on what you wear. If you prefer natural, then I would say natural earth tones, and brown eyeliner. (Think Jeniffer Aniston) I have green eyes and I use black eyeliner. I do apply it more heavily though. Another good color would be lavender. It will really bring out your green eyes! Golds look pretty too. If it is more dressy, dress up your make up more, if its just for bumming around the house, then less is more. Its really all about what you feel comfortable with.
your gorgeous!


i think purples and metallic golden browns would be stunning.


purples accentuate green eyes and browns illuminate blue eyes . line the eye with liner in black or dark brown after applying shadow and then smudge the line a little with you finger and voila! amzingly gorgeous eyes!





goodluck
I would suggest for you to wear a light pink on your lids for a casual day and for parties and nights out wear blue eyeliner under your eyes only half way and on the top of lids. and the occasional gold eyeshadow and black eyeliner.
It all depends on the shape of you face, and what look you are trying to create do you want to be natural, classic or do you want something dramatic.
Light shimmery colous or smokier ones. Light blue, green and charcoal greys ??





p.s ur wel pretty !! (jealous)
Black or green
i would suggest smoky greys and some greens.


by the way, you are so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment