Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Guys, do you really think that girls who wear alot of eye makeup look good? Like those with tons of eyeliner?

I think they look fake and silly, but that's a girl's opinion...Guys, do you really think that girls who wear alot of eye makeup look good? Like those with tons of eyeliner?
No.! Makes them look silly if you ask me.. Natural is that way to goGuys, do you really think that girls who wear alot of eye makeup look good? Like those with tons of eyeliner?
I look sexy with a lot of eyeliner.
My dear, it is not up to the guys to decide how I feel or what kind of makeup I should wear. I feel and wear the makeup that I like-
bad gal lash works! sephora.com or sephora stores
gothic people make a statement, but if your a normal person just do a little eyeliner on the top eyelid
No, I think they try too hard.
i think unless your on stage, stick to natural makeup earth tones. (im a girl too, lol) but i just wanted to share my opinion. like dont go with green or blue eyeshadow, but skin tones are cool. its the best way to look pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment