Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I wear dark eye makeup without looking trampy?

I love how dark eye makeup looks. But every time I put on a lot of eyeliner to try and get that look, I always look like a tramp who just smeared a thick ring of black crayon around her eyes. How can I get a pretty dark eye makeup look without looking like a tramp?How can I wear dark eye makeup without looking trampy?
Be creative...ditch the black. Use another dark color like a deep, metallic violet or shimmery dark crimson eyeshadow. That could look very sexy and do more to highlight your eyes than black ever did, depending on your skin tone/eye color. Use a flat, soft, damp brush to line your eyes using the eyeshadow, and if you're missing the black, layer on some black mascara, which could stand out nicely against the color. have fun.How can I wear dark eye makeup without looking trampy?
You may be adding wayyyyyy to much mascara and eyeliner. When you glob it on it seems to be smeared alot easier than most.











Try using a primer (Vaseline) so it will stay on and not smear as bad.








I use pencil eyeliners because liquid smears badly on me








Smokey eye tut:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wE9zT1W4鈥?/a>











Hope it helps








= ]
Yes!!


I always play up my eyes.


Just make sure that you don't wear a lot of eye makeup and pair it with a bright red lip or something...





Basically, only play up ONE thing!


Don't do an intense eye with an intense lip.


That would just look trampy.





Hope I helped! =)



do a smoky eye or try using lighter colors, you might look like a tramp because black isnt your color. try doing a smoky grey or maybe dark brown
the smokey eye. look it up on youtube. easy to do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment