Saturday, December 26, 2009

What's the best looking eye makeup for a bright blue eyed brunette?

I have bright blue eyes and sometimes they look a little greeen too. I have like medium beige skin and some freckles. Also, I have brown hair almost to my elbows that is brown, and goldish, with a little red. What makeup would look best on me? What's the best looking eye makeup for a bright blue eyed brunette?
grey to light black eyeliner,same for mascara


a light pink or sable blush,


maybe a light purple eyeshadow?What's the best looking eye makeup for a bright blue eyed brunette?
Well. eyeliner and mascara looks great especially if ur eyes are light colors :) if ur eyes are blue i heard that it look really good if u use blueish glitter i heard it of a talk show host and my friend does it.


pale pink lip gloss looks good too


hope it helps:)
Greys and smokey eyes are very flattering for those features

No comments:

Post a Comment