Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is your fave eye makeup look?

I like putting on thick, creamy black eyeliner w/ mascara and black eyeshadow, then dusting on pink micro-sparkles. It's so pretty!!!What is your fave eye makeup look?
I love putting any color eyeliner, different eyeshadows blended together, and mascara.


-SicilyWhat is your fave eye makeup look?
Either Blue, all over the lid, with Pink in the crease and up a bit, with yellow in the inner corner. Then blue or green on the lower lashes. Black eyeliner on water line and black mascara





or





Red all over the lid. Blue in the crease, which turns into a cool purple and continue the blue up a little bit, so you have 3 shades


The a blue metallic liquid liner across the top lash time. Blue pencil on the bottom lash line, black eyeliner on the waterline and black mascara


White on the brow bone to highlight
i usually wear black eyeshadow with a little bit of black eyeliner, and silver sparkles lightly over the black eyeshadow. i want to try out what you do sometime, that sounds cool. i have no idea where to get pink microsparkles. but it sounds cool! :D
The one look I did That I love for right now was this look here, i DID an exact replica of her makeup.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl_ADL92k…


I love this look! and I did a Purple and yellow look?
http://chiclooking.com/wp-content/upload…





this eye make up is what i usually put on my eyes :)
I love the classic vintage pinup look with the black eyeliner and a thick arched eyebrows and tons of mascara.
black or charcoal gray eyeliner on bottom lids


pink or brown eyeshadow


black mascara on top lashes
Gray and Pink or Gray and Gold smokey eyes are great.


Also, the sunset eyes look it pretty. :)
i like putting my dark brown liner on with dark brown mascara and copperish colored shadow.
i like just black eyeliner and mascara with white eyeshadow
I love smoky eyes atm :D
just a natural, simple look.
:O you just described my make up xD .

No comments:

Post a Comment