Tuesday, December 22, 2009

An amazing makeup tutorial on how to do really natural looking eye makeup that looks good on everyone?

I have been searching YouTube and can't seem to find a turorial yet on the kind of look I want.


I don't need it too look like I don't have any makeup on, but I do want it to look kind of plain with some golds and/or browns maybe?


I'm in highschool and I hate looking too over-done.


What happens to me is, I'll over do my eye makeup and when I get to school it always gets messed up and I end up looking like **** by the end of the day. Please help!





And please don't tell me ';Don't wear makeup, or eyeliner, or anything!'; or whatever, wearing makeup is a MUST! haha





Thanks! :)An amazing makeup tutorial on how to do really natural looking eye makeup that looks good on everyone?
If you want, I can do a neutral eye look for you on youtube! I'm not a proffesional or anything but if you give me a few days I'll have it up! :)





my youtube is: KimbozSkittlez





http://www.youtube.com/user/KimbozSkittl鈥?/a>





Hope this helps! :)An amazing makeup tutorial on how to do really natural looking eye makeup that looks good on everyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxquKmcuOlU


here's a cute fall look by Julie you should check her out. hope this helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPnslfTgM鈥?/a>
I get what you mean, I always have to wear make-up lol. Sometimes Youtube doesn't always have what you need. I read Seventeen magazine and it always shows me some new make-up looks to try. Actually in this month's issue. September 2009 (It has Selena Gomez on the front) It shows a tutorial on this. ';How to: Creamy tan tones work great with long days-(they're neutral and natural). Using your finger, swipe a creamy champagne shadow on your top lids and along lower lash lines.'; The good thing about make-up is you can follow a tutorial but still put in some of your unique style. Like you said you want a gold and brown eyeshadow, just change it to whatever pleases you. :]
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment