Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I wear eye makeup without looking trashy?

How do I put it on to where it accentuates my eyes, but doesn't look trashy or slutty??? I know you'll probably say to not wear a lot, but I just want to wear a normal amount, if that makes sense.


thanks guys, god bless:]


How do I wear eye makeup without looking trashy?
I'd say the trick is to not overdo the dark eyeliner. If you do you kind of tend to look like you're trying too hard. I would suggest a touch of dark brown or black eyeshadow, depending on your eyes, maybe eyeliner on the bottom. When putting on your mascara, try wiggling the brush where your lashes meet your eyelid. It'll kinda make it look like you're wearing eyeliner on top! :-)





Or, try those Almay kits for specific eye colors!How do I wear eye makeup without looking trashy?
I put on a brown eyeliner (don't do black! That will look trashy!) on the top and bottom, then take a tissue and remove some of it. You want it to accent your eyes, not make it too noticeable. Put a on an eyeshadow that kinda matches your skin tone, or do some light color that matches your eyes. Apply to the lids. Then take a sparkley color and apply it between the top of the lids and below the eyebrows.





It's optional to put on a little mascara. Hoped I helped!
here what you do....





If you have...





Blue eyes: be in the brownish family


Green eyes: be in the plummish family


Brown eyes: be in the oliveish family


Grey eyes: be in the navish family





stay by your lash line... don't go way up by your eyebrow!


use a teeny bit of eyeliner on the bottom of your eye and a teeny bit of mascara





Hope this helps!
Well I use about two different eye shadows that compliment each other.


I use green and gold. I put one from the inner corner of my eye to about the middle, and the middle to the outer corner. Then I blend the two together. I add some eyeliner and mascara and viola.
Marie!


Go to a Mary Kay party one of your friends will probably be able to get you connected. They can show you how to apply without looking trashy. No I am not a dealer just a husband of a Mary Kay user. Good Luck!
I use a gold and darker brown for my eyes with the blackest black mascara. Black is when you start to look kinda trashy if you don't do it correctly.
Do some natural eyeshadow.


Mascara.


Eyeliner on bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment