Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you like my eye makeup looks ? :)?

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/fo鈥?/a>


I just want some feedback . :P


Don't worry i won't be offended if you don't like them. Just tell me why .


Which one is your favorite ?


Do you think i could be a makeup artist when i get older ? ( i am 15 right now :/ so there is plenty of time to improve )Do you like my eye makeup looks ? :)?
I think you're doing a great job on your eyes. It's beautiful. I certainly think that with time you could become a makeup artist - but you'll have to practice on other ethnic eyes as well, though. :)


There isn't any that is my favourite, they're all good - but I really, really like all the ones with colours that blend. You do a good job at choosing matching colours.


I also think that the little diamond in the corner of your eye is super cute. Nice work.


Good luck.Do you like my eye makeup looks ? :)?
holy crap!!! you have a serious talent with make up!!!!!!! i wish i were as good as you. I love the blue ones, but they are all so pretty!!!!! you can TOTTTTTALLY be a make up artist. i am like blown away lol.
Wow these are amazing. You should definitely become an artist. I like the pink and white one with the rhinestone, I have a mono crease lid and wanted to know what makeups could help my eyes appear bigger and in the one where you are wearing the pink and the white eye shadow your eye looks bigger than the other picture. The one with the green on the bottom and the orangish red blended on top is the best color blending. And for only 15!!!! You've got skills. You can go far.


check out these videos on youtube...they're great and funny!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64jYMdRdD鈥?/a>


Good luck with everything...You could also work for MAC they pay well. Plus since you have skills they would definitlry hire you.
I love the color combinations..


^.^
Yes, its very good :)


my favorite is: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/fo鈥?/a>
There's definitely potential, but try creating looks that are more natural and bring out NATURAL features. I wouldn't wear eyemakeup like that ever.
the last one is amazing!


and the two pinks. (:





greeeat job.
Not really, I think you have a long way to go.


But I like the second to last one most.





CHECK OUT THIS MYSPACE; SHE DOES YOUR STYLE MAKEUP:


http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>
yes it's good for a 15 year old but need to improve...you can become very good at this....learn different techniques and styles...i mean what i can see there is that all of the style are almost the same..i can even see same colours ( pink / green ( or is it blue ) most ) and eye makeup not necessarily have to go under the eye also..





look at magazines, get ideas, see pics online, go for makeup school or something





all the best :) you are doing great





btw is that you with the long hair?... :) nice....i have long hair too...just as black and as thick...love it...
The one with the jewel is my fave
Oh.My.Gosh. That is SO amazing!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer my latest question about make-up..and, how do you get the eyelashes like the one in the first pic?? PLEASE TELL ME!! And PLEASE answer my question. Thanks!
Yes, you are very good with eye make-up usually with eye shadow. Keep it up ;) i think you will be fine being a make-up artist but don't just concentrate on the eyes, also try the lips and cheeks etc...
Very Pretty!
I like the first one the best. IDK why...it's hard to explain but it just looks soo good and beautiful!
i like this one best: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/fo鈥?/a>


it kinda look like mine =P
Very nice and creative!!!!! To wear them out in public? Like to school and stuff? Id say no...Try to be a little more natural ! BUT if its for like a night on the town i think it rocks its very nice!!
omg yes! girl ur good at it! I also try to blend eyeshadow and stuff..i like it =]
its really pretty, but your eyelashes look like spidery, if you know what i mean


other than that its gorgeous.
yeah if you keep trying i like the last one the best
it's beautiful! please do my makeup!! =]
your very good. :] I like them all.





I myself would never wear the much makeup, but you'd be great for like fashion shows and such.
they're all very hot looks!! the second one has a bit too much under the eye, though. u def hav the props to b a make-up artist. : )
yeah you seem creative ;)


idk which one there all pretty awesome....


you could be a make-up artist that would be cool!! :)
you have a good shading technique, but more color gradation is needed. keep practicing! :)
The 5th picture over looks about the best.





And by the way, we can view all the pictures in your album!!
what a talent!i wish i could do that!!





i like the one with the gem the best!!





keep it up!


i think you have talent, and could do a great job as a makeup artist!
I really like 1,2,5, and 7. Green and gold just are alluring to the eye. :)
Those are really cool! They look like the came out of a magazine.
they're all pretty similar... iguess the one i like the best is the 3rd one (pink) ... but i could do without the jewel on the inside of the eye
yesss, they are very good. I like the lashes in the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment