Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can I do my eye makeup to look like this (with pics)?

I realize it isn't a good picture of her makeup, but i was just wondering if anyone had an tips. Also, what are your favorite brands of mascara/ eye shadow, etc?





http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/photos鈥?/a>How can I do my eye makeup to look like this (with pics)?
go to mac cosmatics counters at mall of americaHow can I do my eye makeup to look like this (with pics)?
She doesn't really have any on.
well for me i use 4 different shades i use goldish for the inner lid and then a pink on outer lid then i use a darl brown or dark purple on the upper crease and then white on top. i get compliments EVERY single day. it is awesome i love it. if u want bare look just use a soft color eye shadow with some mascara and also mild eye liner!!! like a soft brown or soft black to make ur eyes stand out more!!
She's not using makeup..


Loreal Paris 2 in 1 mascara


Chanel and Revlon eye shadows
looks like she has grey colored eyes so hard 2 duplicate if u dont but.... looks like copper on lids and smudgy charcoal on upper %26amp; lower lash lines, loreal voluminous mascara kicks ***! i live on the waterproof version
there isn't really much there, basically, a natural tone eyeshadow, and a pencil eyeliner. Loreal has good mascaras, but depends on what look u want to go for. when u go to buy make up, u can tell them what effect u want and they'll tell you want mascara to get. i find it's better to go somewhere that they sell all different brands, but they don't have people promoting certain products, coz then they'll only recommend their own brand.





we have a shop called Priceline, and they're always really helpful
she barely has any on.looks like just mascara and faded eyeliner
Looks like she's just wearing powder over her face, liquid eyeliner and mascara. I like using Maybelline or Covergirl. Less is better, because your face naturally glows and doesn't need a whole lot of junk to cover up the natural beauty. In the winter, I'll wear a little blush, only cuz my face gets kinda pale. Otherwise, I just conceal needed spots, under eyes, and use powder, and I color in my eyebrows (they're too thin), sometimes wear an earth-tone eye shadow, and mascara.
OK,





so I use Almay eyeliner a thin line but reallyyyy dark.





I also use telescopic mascara





but any mascara with small bristles work best


because they get every lash:]


%26amp;on eyeshadow if your into exotic colors


do NOT go to Ulta.





hot topic,or MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment