Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What color eye makeup would look best with a black dress and blue eyes?

I have a formal winter dance this weekend, and i'm wearing a black sparkly dress and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I just need to know what color eye makeup to wear! pleaseee help!What color eye makeup would look best with a black dress and blue eyes?
I would smoke them up!! Blue eyes look great smoked in black (plus ur dress is black)





look at the pic





http://www.womanandhome.com/imageBank/ca鈥?/a>What color eye makeup would look best with a black dress and blue eyes?
I would suggest a pretty sparkly gold color to really make your eyes pop. black and gold are a winning combo so you will look AH-mazing. good luck :)
smoky eyes :)





go to Mac in the mall and ask them to show you how to do it
go for a smokey eye definetely will make your eyes stand out(:

No comments:

Post a Comment