Saturday, December 26, 2009

What simple looks do you like with eye makeup?

I have some of the glitzy looks down, but I need some ideas about how you do simple eyes to pair with red lipstick and brighter lipsticks (in other words, where the attention will be mainly on the lips, not the eyes). I have blue-green eyes and fair skin, spring complexion. Specific colors and ideas are welcome. Thanks!What simple looks do you like with eye makeup?
a simple brown liner on the lower lash line, and maybe a pastel color matching what you are wearing for a shadow, and minimal amounts of other makeup with a bright lipstick or lipgloss will accentuate the lips.What simple looks do you like with eye makeup?
I like smokey eyes, nude/natural, and I also like dramatic looks for nighttime. I can't express in words how much I love the nude/neutral look though. What I do is basically play up my eyes a little bit (they're my favorite feature) and leave the rest of the face mostly natural. Playing up all your favorite features will leave you looking like a clown. If you want to play up your lips, use bright colors (a candy pink lipSTICK is really in this spring and will make them pop) and leave the rest of the face preferably bare, or with minimal makeup. It's all about playing up your ONE favorite part of the face for that one look, not your whole face.
I have the same coloring as you do. Fair skin and blue green eyes. I would use a green blue pencil and smudge it a bit. Carry it up to the eye crease. Not too much pencil so it looks garish though. Brown-black mascara. When you wear bright lipstick your eyes should be under stated.
A brown shade that is compatible with your skin tone is great, paired with an dark blue/green eyeliner to make your eyes pop, but not overcome the lips. Brown or black mascara polishes off the look.
i think just a beige eyeshadow with some either clear or brown mascara.....really daw the attention to your lips...dont create new eyes just accentuate them very naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment