Saturday, December 26, 2009

What eye makeup would make my small eyes look bigger?

Okay so my eyes are pretty small, and sometimes they make me look chinese. Right now I use dark purple eyeliner on the bottom of my eye, and little on the outer part of my eye, and no eyeshadow. I have long eyelashes and they kind of help, but I need to know different eye shadow colors, and techniques to make my eyes look bigger.


Thanks!What eye makeup would make my small eyes look bigger?
Using eyeliner only on the bottom makes your eyes look smaller. Here's a really great vid on how to get bigger looking eyes:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>





Also, maybe add some white eyeliner on the waterline.





Hope this helps!What eye makeup would make my small eyes look bigger?
u ***** racist. go screw a cow you white ***** Report Abuse

not quite sure where you would put what i am going to say, but there is another yahoo! answers question we should ask! :


I think like white eyeliner/highlight is supposed to make your eyes look bigger. Like I said I don't know what you do with it, but somewhere I read/heard that.
you should put eyeshadow especially on the shades of brown or whatever is closest to your skin color so it would emphasize more.





3 different shades of brown would help.





PS


the girl at the bottom of my answer is stupid. :)





hope this helps.



Well, don't use eyeliner all the way around your eyes it makes them look smaller, use it just on the top, and white eyeliner can make eyes look much bigger, (I have small eyes too, this is what i do)





and yes purple is good!
Avoid dark eyeliner or eyeshadow because it makes eyes look smaller.


I would say switch to brown eyeliner or dark brown. And for eyeshadow use bright colors like yellow, green and pink
Don't use liquid liner!


Use a soft pencil, and colors that go well with your eye color.
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment